My quick review of the 2014 Yamaha Stryker. I owned this bike for 2 years while I lived in California. It was a great bike! designed like a custom bike and the powered with a 1300 cc engine. This is a mid level entry cruiser for those who are looking to get in on the Harleys. Much more affordable than an Harley Davidson, and I have to say the maintenace in this bike was also a non-issue. Only maintenance you spend money on really is cleaning the bike and doing your oild and filter change, which I personally did myself. The bike gets 35-40 miles per gallon. From an owner’s experience and perspective. ALL mods are listed below.
Subscribe for more review videos. Thank you!
– Stebel Nautilus air horn – https://amzn.to/2IAFpxz
– Backrest for Yamaha Stryker – https://amzn.to/2KCAzjA
– Cyclops Adventure Sports LED Headlight Bulb H4 – 3800 Lumen – http://bit.ly/1TQf1yl
– Yamaha Stryker Fender Eliminator Kit with LED Integrated Taillight Bar – http://bit.ly/1mojbmx
– Yamaha Stryker TruFLEX® LED Turn Signals – http://bit.ly/1IUI9Eh