While I was at the Sling pilot academy, we checked out their simple flight simulator setup which is also used by students to sharpen up on their pilot skills. This is a flight simulator that anyone can setup at home.
Why practice flying on a flight simulator? well if you saw my past video “ask a flight instructor” https://youtu.be/unyQugvfUSw Tomas mentioned having a good number of flight simulator students who tend to learn and pick things up much quicker than the average student.
Here is everything you’ll need to setup a home flight simulator similar to the one showed in the video.
– Yoke https://amzn.to/2ElFGo0
– Rudders https://amzn.to/2GV2eOe
– Throttle Quadrant/Center console
– Radios https://amzn.to/2GRTnNi
– X-plane https://www.x-plane.com
– If you don’t already have one, get a good computer/monitor with solid state drive (for fast processing speed)
You can find out more about Sling Pilot Academy on https://www.slingpilotacademy.com
Use the referral code: MOJOGRIP to get $1000 off