This is a tutorial video on how to change the engine oil of your bike for maintenance. It’s quit easy once you figure out the tools you need. Main items and instructions you need are below
Items You Need
- Draining pan – $18 on https://amzn.to/2L1qbFY
- Funnel – $7 on https://amzn.to/2uhuDGf
- 3.59 Quartz of Motor Oil – $47 on http://amzn.to/2hmP0Lp (Be sure to buy the right Oil for your bike make and model)
- Oil Filter – $7 on amazon http://amzn.to/2hBTv3G Be sure to buy the right Oil filter for your bike make and model)
- Oil Filter Wrench – $9 on https://amzn.to/2KVJ90Q
1. Start and warm up your bike for 2-5 minutes
2. Have the draining pan under your bike and loosing the bolts to let the old oil out. Be sure to also remove the oil tank cover.
3. Use the oil filter wrench to loosen and remove the old oil filter
4. Once your oil is completely drained out, put your bolts back on.
5. Dab some of the new oil on the new oil filter. Screw in the new oil filter on your bike.
6. Pour all 6 quartz of new oil in the tank using your funnel.
7. Cover/close everything back up. And turn on your bike for 2-5 minutes.
8. Once your new oil as run through the engine, shut the bike off and check the oil level.
9. Clean UP